Introducing myself.

matthew88

Reaction score
Well simply im Matt, or Matthew, doesnt matter to me.
I've been on x10hosting before, but moved to paid hosting awhile back however my paid ran out so im back here to host my site since this site is more realible and trustworthy than 95% of the other hosting sites i've been to and looked at.

Since the last time i been here picked up my CSS, javascript skills and AJAX skills.
Mostly im a PHP, MYSQL person. CSS and Javascript are like my brothers and sisters. AJAX is a distant cousin i dont use often cause the mature of my website requires inline code verification between sections of my webpage so it all has to be processed top to bottom.

If anyone gots PHP, MYSQL,CSS questions please feel free to ask. Some javascript and AJAX i can help with however im no expert but i built an understanding for AJAX and javascript is a big/wide language im only intermediate at, experts can answer the come complex questions.

As for my what type of website im working with.

Forums, Chats ( Live & not live ), Auto PHP scripts to manage updating user databases and data, I've created my own custom login system, I've created my own encryption system which i'll trust over a default PHP encoding function that is probably already hacked.

Currently im working on redesigning my website, along with building it from scratch to better accept a universal PHP functions page, i dont even remember if i got a Universal Javascript page but i might. These functions are things like MYSQL query strings, auto create default butons with multi color font, size, background and color features, auto create navigation bar. Simply making my job easier by having a function to auto build these things for me and make things simpler/easier.

So any thoughts suggestions or comments feel free to leave them. If anyone needs helps or ideas on building stuff feel free to ask, cause one thing i love about PHP is there is always more than 1 way to do stuff.

matthew88

Reaction score
Turns out x10hosting might not be for me, great stuff but lacks databases

SQL Databases 2/3.
1 of my websites im building requires varies databases for setting, different login server require there own database each and thats 5 of those. Another database just for the major forum like this with topics and sub-topics and post / quotes and all that fun stuff.

However i might sign up a friend and pass them on website stuff they need to run a site i made that i take less interest in these days but they can manage it.

The Real Rebel

Reaction score
Hey!

Well simply im Matt, or Matthew, doesnt matter to me.
I've been on x10hosting before, but moved to paid hosting awhile back however my paid ran out so im back here to host my site since this site is more realible and trustworthy than 95% of the other hosting sites i've been to and looked at.

Yeah I'm back too and yes I'm on paid, what a co incidence xD LOL! Welcome anyway!

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Matt, welcome back :)

If you need more databases, then the double all upgrade will give you more

~Callum