Ip Address Blacklisted due to failed logging attempts

Samee

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I hope someone will definitely help me out here. I don't know much about websites. But i started creating a website following a youtube video. My plan was to try the free version and upgrade the website into a premium version.
My ip was blacklisted because of my ignorance due to multiple loggings. I did not know how to fix it or how to access the server files. I cleared chrome chache hoping that it will resolve the issue.
Unfortunately it didnt workout. then i installed Putty to access my website server. Now putty gives me this error message, ' fatal error, network error, connection timed out'
can someone please help me to resolve this issue?...
thanks in advance.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I hope someone will definitely help me out here. I don't know much about websites. But i started creating a website following a youtube video. My plan was to try the free version and upgrade the website into a premium version.
My ip was blacklisted because of my ignorance due to multiple loggings. I did not know how to fix it or how to access the server files. I cleared chrome chache hoping that it will resolve the issue.
Unfortunately it didnt workout. then i installed Putty to access my website server. Now putty gives me this error message, ' fatal error, network error, connection timed out'
can someone please help me to resolve this issue?...
thanks in advance.
I have removed this block. This block was for failed SSH access attempts. This would be based on the FTP client you used to upload your files. Only standard FTP protocol is allowed on free hosting as some will attempt to use a SFTP or similar.

Samee

Reaction score
I have removed this block. This block was for failed SSH access attempts. This would be based on the FTP client you used to upload your files. Only standard FTP protocol is allowed on free hosting as some will attempt to use a SFTP or similar.
Thank you very much for your reply Sir. Unfortunately i still get this message,'http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=306', Can you please guide me how to remove this block and continue to create my website? Im really grateful to you. Thank you sir.