IP Address Blacklisted

jreiss

Reaction score
Hi there,
Can you please remove my IP from the blacklist? I'm not sure why the issue occurred and have had no problems logging in - it's only once i try and open the hosting manager that it says i can't access.

Thank you!

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
there is no services related to your forum name.
you may need to provide further information like a domain name or user id

hanadnet

Reaction score
My IP has also been blacklisted on the DirectAdmin page and not the x10 login page. Any reason as to why that happened? My forum name should be the same as my x10 account.

jreiss

Reaction score
only a staff member can remove blocks.
the exact reason for the block can be anything including failed logons.
only a staff member can tell you why for sure.
How do I get a staff member to remove this block? Thanks!

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
because of how long you've waited i will sent a note for staff to review your post.
but they dont visit the free forums daily so it can take a few days for a reply.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm still seeing the blacklist notification and can't log into my directAdmin. Thanks!
Blacklist was removed and was re-added. This is happening based on too many failed login attempts to your control panel. Can you please confirm how you are attempting to access this?

PeteSobchak

Reaction score
Blacklist was removed and was re-added. This is happening based on too many failed login attempts to your control panel. Can you please confirm how you are attempting to access this?
Hello Sir,

I have IP Blacklisted as well and I cannot access my files. Please remove it.

jreiss

Reaction score
Hi, i'm only accessing through x10hosting.com and then clicking the hosting manager. Genuinely no other ways - not even via FTP.