IP blacklisted for cPanel

muslimdo

Reaction score
Dear hosting team

I did several refreshes, cPanel wasn't loading, I thought it was just being buggy (it didnt request password) but it resulted in being blacklisted.

Kindly remove the blacklist whenever able.
Add to whitelist if possible.

Many thanks

muslimdo

Reaction score
had email message response about 30mins ago but, starngely there is no post in the forum that i can see on two devices. from Evan M that ip removed from blacklist

however i still am unable to connect on my desktop IP ...still get black listed message... same in incognito so doubt its a cache issue

kindly advsie when able

ctyrd

Reaction score
this is my ip ( i am assuming it saves IP's)
Is you ISP public IP address static? I use my Verizon mobile phone for internet and that IP is dynamic (changes). So if the x10 firewalls Black listed you it would be the ISP public IP. So something else is going on. A staff member needs to look at it.

You said cPanel, that is x10 premium, Correct? Or if direct admin control panel, which one x11, x12, x13, x14, x15? have you tried direct login?

muslimdo

Reaction score
Is you ISP public IP address static? I use my Verizon mobile phone for internet and that IP is dynamic (changes). So if the x10 firewalls Black listed you it would be the ISP public IP. So something else is going on. A staff member needs to look at it.

You said cPanel, that is x10 premium, Correct? Or if direct admin control panel, which one x11, x12, x13, x14, x15? have you tried direct login?

yes its my landline that is black listed and it is static

technically a dynamic Ip wouldnt have an issue as the once its blacklisted, you get a new IP and are good to go again

its the x11 control panel

ctyrd

Reaction score
yes its my landline that is black listed and it is static
Surly your ISP can renew a lease on a different static IP address. Or is the home router setting a static IP?

Last edited:

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i sent a notice to a staff member to review this post.
please wait for a reply.