iPad 2 is coming

chanjamie

Reaction score
How do you think abour iPad 2
Do you think it is real.

It's quite interesting!!

maxvmh25

Reaction score
Of course there will be a second iPad. But how can we think something about it when we don't know anything about it?

prototypedesign33

Reaction score
Look, Apple guys, I'm sorry, but the iPad has become irrelevant. Apple's restrictive software policy that prevents use of off-market apps and their unwillingness to add in external storage support should be a red-flag. Add in the proprietary ports, and you've got a lot of stuff for a system that could become obsolete and almost unusable at any time.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks like someone's already found working prototype models of the iPad 2, or at least parts of it. Saw an article last night on it.

nandifamily

Reaction score
I find the Apple iPads and Google Android devices pretty useless. These devices, which cost well over $300, cannot perform tasks even a $60 Nokia Symbian would do. I used a iPhone briefly, then switched to Android and finally back to Nokia. I find nokia pretty good and I feel happier. Especially if you have an N8 or a C7.

maxvmh25

Reaction score
Look, Apple guys, I'm sorry, but the iPad has become irrelevant. Apple's restrictive software policy that prevents use of off-market apps and their unwillingness to add in external storage support should be a red-flag. Add in the proprietary ports, and you've got a lot of stuff for a system that could become obsolete and almost unusable at any time.
I think the power of the iPad is in the Apps. If it was the hardware, everyone would be using a laptop ...

And millions of people seem to agree with me :p

hughr200534

Reaction score
I can't wait. I don't own an iPad 1 atm, but I'm hoping that iPad 2 will be a bit cheaper

edmund81

Reaction score
The only thing that would make me not get an iPad 2 now is if they made the screen too small. For me it is sometimes convenient to just pick up a tablet than turning on a laptop, and yeah the apps are great!

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I can't wait. I don't own an iPad 1 atm, but I'm hoping that iPad 2 will be a bit cheaper

Dream on.

Although I suspect the pad1 will come down in price, although knowing how people are with apple, I suspect that won't be much.