ipb 2.0

rahul2006

Reaction score
Hello
How r u
i want a little help frm u guys
i just want a legal copy of ipb 2.0 if u have the legalcopy and in that it has more unlimited users registration then pls link the site here
pls pls
i want it soon
pls post the link of ipb 2.0 download

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
You cant have a legal copy of IPB 2.0 like this. It cant be transferred for fre/or money. Just go to IPB's site and buy and download a copy from there.

rahul2006

Reaction score
hey there is a copy with nedren or natien (account manager)i have seen the link but cant download because of the server down problem of that site

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
That'll be illegal, as far as I know.
Secondly, their sites work, as they are on the corporate server.

rahul2006

Reaction score
no no not there web sites it is website not in x10 it is other site just found that link but the server is always down so?
ok what ever just wanna a quick help frm x10 members

Oni

Reaction score
he's right guys...the server for the download is down....and it's legal..

Nate_Benton

Reaction score
http://nick.purezc.com/teh_temp/2p0p0.zip
Yes. It is legal.
If its illegal then the cpanel 1.3 is illegal too, which its not.
Please do your homework first before questioning it.
Sorry my download was down. So I'm letting you use my friends link until I get my site up.

Last edited:

Oni

Reaction score
Hey Nate....that IPB is unlimited trial right?

Nate_Benton

Reaction score
Yep. It sure is :D
Shortly before they stopped giving it out, they added some things and improved it, then they stopped giving it out and selled the new and improved 2.0 :)
I'm also the guy with the link in my sig :)
I found your forum in google advertising it, thanks :D
IPB 1.31 wasnt the last free board. True, it was the last 1.x series but Invision released IPB 2.0.0 under the 1.3.1 licence. So its still free.
IPS said:
Invision Power Board 1.3.1 was released under the old 'trial' license which allowed full use without a purchased license for evaluation purposes. Although no time limit was imposed for the evaluation period, it was accepted that permanent use requires a purchased license.
IPS said:
IPB 2.0.0
Invision Power Board 2.0.0 was released under the same license as IPB 1.3.1.

So its unlimited, but it'd be nice to buy it after you use it and like it for awhile :)

Last edited:

Oni

Reaction score
Yea and I'll edit my post to include you for the link for that download...I need to go back put another working link, I'll upload to FileUpYours or something..

But you'll get credit...

Another question...I'll Pm u!

Chirantha

Reaction score
Its DARN illgeal!!! No qushens asked. Remove it before I report it to IPS. Excuse me but it seem you haven't done you homework. IPB1.2 is on different licence and IPB 1.3 as well but IPB 1.3.1 is on the new licence witch makes it illgeal to distribute. This is the reson IPB contacted me telling I had a illgeal IPB 1.3.1 at chiranthasoft.5gigs.com. They also said that I must have an original licence when having a IPB 1.2 or 1.3 (Thats why Cpanel shows you the licence).

XColl

Reaction score
You should have done your homework too. Maybe thats why you had an F+ on your spelling test. :shifty:

But he is right, distributing over 1.3.1 or above is illegal as mentioned on the Invision Powered Service site.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
the ipb 2.0.0 is technically a "trial" version as it says in the bottom so it is technically legal

XColl

Reaction score
As displayed on the site itself:

IPS License said:
# distribute the Software
# distribute individual copies of files, libraries, or other programming material in the Software package

rahul2006

Reaction score
Chirantha said:
Its DARN illgeal!!! No qushens asked. Remove it before I report it to IPS. Excuse me but it seem you haven't done you homework. IPB1.2 is on different licence and IPB 1.3 as well but IPB 1.3.1 is on the new licence witch makes it illgeal to distribute. This is the reson IPB contacted me telling I had a illgeal IPB 1.3.1 at chiranthasoft.5gigs.com. They also said that I must have an original licence when having a IPB 1.2 or 1.3 (Thats why Cpanel shows you the licence).
hey chirantha u will report to ips ok just
report them
because
i have already taken information about this file (i have sended this file to them for knowing whether this is legal or illegal and they replied me that this is file is totally legal file so u can host this forumto ur site)
so wht u think wanna report to ips just report them and then see wht is there result u fool
if u dont want to use this ips forum then give other to use .
and thnx for this file i was wondering here and there for this file at last i got this file so i goona donate 10 points to that account manger who give me this file

Chirantha

Reaction score
You may not:

permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above
reverse engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the Software for distribution or usage outside your web site
use the Software in such as way as to condone or encourage terrorism, promote or provide pirated Software, or any other form of illegal or damaging activity
modify and/or remove any copyright notices or labels on the Software on each page (unless copyright output removal license is purchased) and in the header of each script source file
distribute the Software
distribute individual copies of files, libraries, or other programming material in the Software package
distribute or modify proprietary graphics, HTML, or CSS packaged with the Software for use in Software applications other than Invision Power Board or web sites without written permission from IPS
modify the software to function in more than instance or location (URL, domain, subdomain, etc.) from a single set of source program files unless each location is separately licensed

Trial or non-Trial. This part is the same for IPB 2.*.*

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
I agree, though IPB 2.0 (Unlimited trial, whatever) might not be illegal, distributing/reselling it is clearly illegal.

Chirantha

Reaction score
This licence applyes to Invision Power Board Software. A trial false to this licence as well

XColl

Reaction score
rahul2006 said:
Chirantha said:
hey chirantha u will report to ips ok just
report them
because
i have already taken information about this file (i have sended this file to them for knowing whether this is legal or illegal and they replied me that this is file is totally legal file so u can host this forumto ur site)
so wht u think wanna report to ips just report them and then see wht is there result u fool
if u dont want to use this ips forum then give other to use .
and thnx for this file i was wondering here and there for this file at last i got this file so i goona donate 10 points to that account manger who give me this file

I'm sorry, but that sounds all bull****. You don't even have proof and they take two weeks to read your email and to reply back.

It's not even a file for sakes; it’s a product of the IPS! As the licenses clearly says that you cannot distribute the product! It may be free with unlimited trial, but it also goes for everything above 1.3.1 versions and 2.0.+ up..

I'm sorry, but I don't think all of you read the no distributing part.

Last edited: