ipb registered !!

symbianclub

Reaction score
hi guys i want some help from u mebers my skin is not working it is not showing skin it is showing background when i go to admin panel = }style sheets =} edit sheet then it tells me findcss usage only nothing there only it stops there that telling find css usage so what is the problem can i know it style sheets is not working so help me soon and in my site see full down where the copyright mark will be there there will be registered to my site is there how u wanna know then reply me and if u get me good replys ur site link will be listed on my site for 1 month so reply me soon
so pls help me soon

my site is
http://www.symbianclub.x10hosting.com

admincafe

Reaction score
Witch ipb version is it cant see it in the copyright at the button it should be there but it is not. so what version is it

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
You cant! You have to pay for it! Yes, there are other ways, but most like p2p file sharing is illegal. You could probably look for a free vBulletin hosting company that will host your forum, but they wont let you put the forum on your server.

Anyway, hes talking about Invision Power Board not vBulletin, you can get a free version IPB (1.2) from cPanel (Scripts Library) but he says he has just registered it by typing in a random number in the Admin area where you can type in your registration number.

redtailblackshark

Reaction score
that's illegal. it should be removed. you need to show copyright for ipb 1x if it's removed, you can get in big trouble. it's supposed to say licensed to, not registered to. and ipb 1.2 cannot be registered, it was free then...