iPhone Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraze_T

Reaction score
sounds good! but how do we know u will give us the phone and how long does this last for, cos u may pick the winner after a year

Dan

Reaction score
I agree with Kraze_T - how do we know you will definitely pick a winner?
Also how did you get enough money to possibly be able to give away an iPhone for free!!??
But I've registered on your forums anyway :)

gomco

Reaction score
All I can say is trust.
i have the iPhone. its new* (i has checked it once if it was working ok and used it for a day or two)

i will use random method to select winner, will post clicked pictures of the device being posted to the winner and ask the winner to post pictures when he receives the device.

As for the person with the max. post and contribution i plan on giving something cool around 50 $ USD (can be a bluetooth headset or some mobile related thing). the poster will have a choice if i wish or simply the prize i selected, which depends.

i already have earlier iPhone(non 3G) + N95 8GB (currently using) + N82, + E71 + E90..... im just a symbian geek thats all. love to use symbian phones.

if this contest goes well, i will post more the coming year where i will give more mobiles away. so its going to be great deal ;)

because the prize is big and i am giving away huge freebies i would like to keep it till this new year 31 dec 08.
the winner will be announced on 1 Jan 2009.

this may be changed but i will give prior notice to all before any change is announced.

besides, if u love mobiles then my forum is not that bad either.

sunils

Reaction score
The contest seems to be promissing. all the very best for the contest to go well. Since i am also a software geek, i will constantly browse your site for mobile software. Even my friend is a mobile geek. He used to download various softwares for mobile, i will sent a link to him.

gomco

Reaction score
Thanks sunils,

I hope you spread the word.

Would love to see a healthy participation and discussion growing up on the forums ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.