iPod Nano VS iPod Classic

naerey

Reaction score
Here's my ubertuber problem:
I've some 35 gigs of music on my computer, and I randomly listen to lots of that music, depending on my mood. Currently I carry my music in a phone, 1gb memory.... clearly not enough ^^

• Option A:
iPod Nano - 16GB - 190€
PRO: Small, light, works with Nike+, is interesting/innovative
CONS: Not all my music will fit there...​

• Option B:
iPod Classic - 120GB - 230€
PRO: Fits all my music and much more, bigger screen
CONS: expensive, big not too nice to carry about​

Any suggestion/experience? Thnx! ^^

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
If you are constantly listening to a wide range of your music I suggest you go for the iPod Classic, as there is nothing more frustrating than wanting to listen to a song that you couldn't fit on you iPod. The iPod classic will also give you plenty of expandability for when your collection grows.

frankfriend

Reaction score
On your figures, for 40 euros more, you get 104bgb. Hmm - value for money or what?

What is the capacity of the latest models?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Go for the iPod Classic. Tough units considering they have a hard drive in them as well. Recently I repaired someone's iPod Classic, and after I finished repairing it, with the case opened it booted right up, and all of the music played without issues. Sure saved someone a hefty repair fee and some waiting considering I did it for free. Sure it may be bulky, but if you'd rather sacrifice space for size, it's fine with me.

Also, the iPod Classic based on the prices you gave me has a cheaper Gigabyte per Euro ratio than the Nano. It's 2€ for a Gigabyte on the classic, 12€ for a Gigabyte on a nano.

Last edited: