Is anyone else's site either slow or offline a lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My site has been offline a lot recently, and when its online, the server is often really slow. I was just wondering if this is just my account cos they have it in for me, or is anyone else getting the same thing?? If any admins see this, how long will it be before the servers are normal again??

Thanks. :dunno:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
The account / server issues are not just you alone. If you take a moment to scan through the numerous threads in this section alone, you will find that many have the same or similar issues you are facing.

The admin staff rarely checks / responds here, but the staff that do respond here have said that there is no set time frame for the issues to be resolved. People just have to try and remain patient as they sort through the various issues that they are facing and try and resolve them the best they can.

Reaction score
Thank you Starshine.

stpvoice, you've posted numerous times now on this subject. I'm sure you've seen the other posts with people having the same problem as you. Please STOP posting about it, and please REMAIN PATIENT. Unfortunately, all you and the others can do, INCLUDING MYSELF, is wait.

I will delete/lock any more threads you wish to start on this - you've had answers and been pointed in the direction of answers yet to continue to post the same things over. PLEASE REMAIN PATIENT!

Ninesvnsicks

Reaction score
Has an admin or any higher up commented on what the problem is? Maybe they should make an announcement about what is going on so everyone stops posting about it. It would also be nice just to know the cause :)

Status
Not open for further replies.