Status
Not open for further replies.

dawns123forum

Reaction score

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Boru online and working. cPanel signin works too.

Remember to use your cPanel username (different from your Forum username in your case) and password (may be different).

dawns123forum

Reaction score
yes, I tried my cPanel username (yes it is different than my forums username), but still I got this error message "Login Attempt Failed!"

not sure what i should do next -- please help

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
1. Log on to Account Management System,

2. Either

A. Click on View Details in the yellow box on the right...

Free Hosting active username cPanelUsername » View Details

Then click on the button that says 'Login to cPanel'

OR

B. Menu item ACCOUNT --> update password . You can set your password (Forum and cPanel password will be the same) there. Where they ask for your 'old password', they want your current Forum password.

dawns123forum

Reaction score
Thanks for helping me, but ....
I think cPanel or Boru is broken because when I click the Login to cPanel button from
Free Hosting active username cPanelUsername » View Details
Then click on the button that says 'Login to cPanel'
it launches an empty Internet Explorer window... the address that it is trying to reach is: https://boru.x10hosting.com:2083/login/

Please note that I read another forum problem: http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/135960-website-suspension-request-process-wait.html
this person is getting a similar response to the cPanel and his/her site is also on Boru and was recently suspended,too. In the first post, they also reference: boru.x10hosting.com:2083/login/

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you try changing your cPanel password and then logging in via the link you used to use?

dawns123forum

Reaction score
Yes, I tried, but I got this instead:
It appears that we are having some slight difficulties, please wait and try your request again. (5227DEDB)

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

I waited and tried again, but I am still getting:

It appears that we are having some slight difficulties, please wait and try your request again. (5227DEDB)

Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.