is boru.x10hosting down, or is it blocked by my college??

Status
Not open for further replies.

caffei47

Reaction score
Ok, I'm not sure which way that this is going, but I used to be able to log into my cpanel page on the boru servers here at college, and i just now tried to do that, and it fails to load...it keeps saying that the server is taking too long to respond... so my question is this: is the boru server's cpanel down, or is my college apparently blocking access to it??

I can log into my account page that loads before you go to cpanel just fine, and view everything on that page without any problems...

so I am unsure which way this problem is going, whether cpanel is down on boru, or whether my college is blocking access to it... I was connecting to cpanel perfectly a few weeks ago, and my site is up and working as it should, so I am not sure what is going on here...

anyways, any and all help on this issue is very much appreciated.

capcomx1

Reaction score
Always check here first for questions about server status: http://status.x10hosting.com/

It says resolved 4/7 but I think they mean 4/17. Anyway, give it a shot now and see if it's working? Still possible it's down though, they're still doing maintenance on the free servers and having issues.

caffei47

Reaction score
well it would seem that it is indeed still down...or at least slightly down, and that it was not my college that was blocking it...at least not yet...because now when I try to connect, it gives me that classic error stating that smf cannot connect to the database...classic...

thanks

shawntc

Reaction score
I submitted a ticket concerning this earlier. Boru has been acting wacky lately. Could it still be the maintenance?

Status
Not open for further replies.