Is cossacks up and running?

Status
Not open for further replies.

icmysite

Reaction score
I have been keeping an eye on the status reports but have not been able to access my site at all. The last update mentioned backing up data but I cant log in either.
Thanks in advance

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
As you are aware from the Status Page Cossacks is undergoing some maintenance. Only suggestion is to try to be patient until it is completed. Staff is working hard to get everything back in order as soon as possible.

icmysite

Reaction score
Sorry to bother you guys again, I know you all have your hands full. I am still having trouble accessing my site. I have flushed my DNS, cleared out my browsers, repaired my network card, released and renewed my WAN setting on my router and even booted my modem and router. Whenever I try yo access my site is get the page that reads This Site Has Been Moved to a New Server. Any suggestions?

zapzack

Reaction score
The restores are still going on. Last I heard they were at 90% completion. When the restores are complete, the x10Hosting DNS server should point your subdomain to the new server, and you should be able to access your site.

icmysite

Reaction score
I am pretty my site should be working now, but I am still getting the error "Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL"

I have added init.fris.x10hosting.com and 69.175.6.94 to my remote SQL. And I m accessing my CP via fris.x10hosting.com.

I found this info doing searches. I s there another place I should be looking so I don't have to keep bothering you guys? :)

readbeer

Reaction score
I am pretty my site should be working now, but I am still getting the error "Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL"

I have added init.fris.x10hosting.com and 69.175.6.94 to my remote SQL. And I m accessing my CP via fris.x10hosting.com.

I found this info doing searches. I s there another place I should be looking so I don't have to keep bothering you guys? :)

If it helps, my Addon Domain is not working. After login-in to my cPanel, the cPanel was mentioning that I had no Addon Domain configured, even though it shows up in my account details.

Seeing that, I tried to add my domain through the cPanel once again, but got an error in the process which told me that the domain was already configured (but it still doesn't show up as a configured domain in the Addon Domains settings page).

So, my site is working since I can access it typing in the x10host address to it, but the domain I added to my account is not working properly from what I can tell.

Last edited:

icmysite

Reaction score
When I try to access php my admin I get the error "Wrong username/password. Access denied."

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

I got the fix from here
http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/117672-mysql-errors.html

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

When I remove the % I still get the error

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.