Is Google 'watching' YOU?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Why attack just google? There's all the social networking sites out there..and imo YouTube is worse than Google.
Good point, google earth shows old images and it blocks images of sensitive places.Although this can be exploited by terrorists for making plans to attack, but don't forget it is useful for your city's mayor too for planning your city.Every coin has two views.So why blame only google.If you see the recent improvements in popular social networking sites like facebook and Orkut you will see that there is support for maintaining privacy has increased.So web 2.0 is getting mature slowly slowly.

ataarticles

Reaction score
Well I found this rather interesting. Silly but interesting.

Those satellites have been up there for a long time. If the government wanted info on anyone...they could get it. If someone was spying - they'd find the info somehow.

The internet alone has made it very easy for people to find out things. Why attack just google? There's all the social networking sites out there..and imo YouTube is worse than Google. Anyone can grab a quick video of a person and post it.

I'd be more concerned about a suspicious person parked near my house than Google Earth. Would I think they were sent by G. E.? I doubt it.

As for airdam being offensive on this thread - I think all it was was an opinion stated. Name calling in return isn't exactly polite.

I am not attacking Google. Only being critical (sitting on the fence so to speak). So why blow it out of proportion. Google will become more advanced in the future as they continue to improve.
YouTube maybe worse, but who do you thinks owns that? Google!
As for airdam, i just give back the same crap people give me.

whizzy

Reaction score
I don't need a lecture from a lowlife like you.
Reported for being offensive!
Read forum rules before you get aggressive here. Got it!

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Of course Google has useful tools which i use myself.
Who said anything about banning it? Not me.
Just be careful, is what i'm trying to convey. End of.

hhmm...pot...kettle...black. know that one?
another one...nothing to hide?...nothing to fear
appearantly you got something to hide

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't need a lecture from a lowlife like you.
Reported for being offensive!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha :D

Doesn't "lowlife" count as offensive?

~Callum

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
~Callum
Yes, "lowlife" offends me. Do not every use that word again or I shall track you down with Google and bring an army of very rude Frenchmen to your home.
:)

Carl

ataarticles

Reaction score
hhmm...pot...kettle...black. know that one?
another one...nothing to hide?...nothing to fear
appearantly you got something to hide

More like 'vice versa'!

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

~Callum

Yes it does. Why not ask the same question to airdam instead of pointing the finger at me.
Isn't 'moronic' offensive? It's obvious isn't it?

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Yes, "lowlife" offends me. Do not every use that word again or I shall track you down with Google and bring an army of very rude Frenchmen to your home.
:)

Carl

And likewise. 'Moronic' offends me aswell.
Do not target me only or I shall track you down with Google and bring an army of very rude Frenchmen to YOURL home.
Lol.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
********* Thread Closed ******

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.