Is hosting server boru down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

macz.diamonds61

Reaction score
I see a lot of posts asking questions about them not being able to log into their cPanel and their site is giving an error (or fatal error). I am on hosting server boru and I everything was working fine until here just a few moments ago (within the hour at least) and now I am getting a 503 Service error. I also cannot access my hosting account, so is the hosting server down at the moment?

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Okay I found this and figured it was the problem... Sorry I didn't find this section soon! This can be found at http://status.x10hosting.com/

(Upcoming) Free Hosting All Servers2 hours agoThe past week our datacenter experienced a few outages on their private network which in turn caused free hosting to go down completely. Free hosting relies on the private network to communicate with all of our systems including the SAN that your data is stored on, so an outage on the private network means an outage for free hosting.
In order to prevent this from happening again we have built out our own private network independent of the datacenter’s. To complete the build out we have to re-arrange the servers which unfortunately will cause some downtime. We are also taking this time to upgrade the firmware on the SAN and do some other overdue maintenance tasks.
Right now the network is being tested and we are in communication with the DC, once we get the go ahead we will be scheduling a time to make the move. Please keep an eye on the status site here for further updates. We will most likely be making the move ASAP.
We plan to start this shortly after 5PM EDT now.

Status
Not open for further replies.