Is it better to choose a shared hosting or a dedicated server?

symakhan

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I started my real estate venture some time ago. It was a great time to get into the business. The market was heating up, and there were plenty of opportunities to buy low and sell high. I quickly learned that I had a knack for finding good deals on properties and flipping them for a profit. With time I got good deals in my region, so now I want to go further and get good deals outside my region. To do this, I must build an online presence and get my name as a well-off real estate firm.
The first step in building an online presence has a website. I'm not a web designer and don't know much about coding and hosting. As hosting is the main part of the website, I want to buy a reliable hosting plan with good customer service. I also want a domain name that is easy to remember and relevant to my business. After my website is running, I need to start marketing myself online. I will create social media accounts and post content related to my business. However, coming to the main point, which is hosting services. As it's a one-time process, and I can't change it in the future without any loss, I need to be more careful when choosing my hosting services. Below are some of the things that I have in my mind. I hope this platform will allow me to get more exposure and gain more knowledge. I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Is it better to choose a shared hosting or a dedicated server?

What are the features of good hosting service?

What do I need to consider when choosing a hosting service?

How can I find the best hosting service for my website?

Where can I find coupons and deals for hosting services?

kenny9

Reaction score
If you are in business, a hosting service would look more professional. Check out the Premium service offered here.

symakhan

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Thanks for replying. I have searched and found some interesting information I want to share.

1) It is important to decide whether you need to be shared hosting or a dedicated server. Shared hosting provides multiple sites with access to the same pool of resources, such as memory and processing power, making it an inexpensive but limited option for small websites.

2) To ensure that your website runs smoothly and efficiently, look for a hosting service with features such as:

• 24/7 customer support
  • SSL certificates
  • A good selection of control panel options
  • Scalable resources so you can add more features if needed.
  • High speed & reliable servers
  • Option to upgrade to higher packages as your website grows
  • Regular backups and data security measures
  • A variety of add-on features include email, blogging platforms, caching & more.
  • Flexible payment terms & plans to suit different budgets.
3) When choosing a hosting service, there are several factors to consider:

• Speed – Your website should be able to load quickly and reliably.
  • Reliability – You want your website to be available at all times.
  • Security & Privacy – Look for a provider that offers strong security measures, such as SSL encryption, malware scans, and firewalls.
  • Support – Choose a provider that offers round-the-clock support to ensure your website is always running smoothly.
  • Scalability – You should be able to easily upgrade or downgrade your hosting service as your needs change.
  • Pricing – Consider the cost of the hosting plan for the features you need.
  • User Experience – Look for a provider that is easy to use and navigate.
  • Reputation – Ensure the hosting provider has a good reputation in the industry.
4) You should consider a few factors to find the best hosting service for your website. First, ensure that the hosting provider offers strong security measures such as SSL encryption, malware scans, and firewalls. Additionally, look for a host that provides round-the-clock support to ensure your website is always running smoothly.

5) While searching the internet, I found a few coupons for x10hosting. I have mentioned them below. Please have a look.

https://www.greenpromocode.com/coupons/x10hosting/

https://www.couponsplusdeals.com/x10hosting-coupons

https://www.coupongot.com/

Last edited:

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
this is more of a feedback suggestion post and does not belong in the free support forum.