Is it common to keep Sucking at Creating a Website?

justin.scherer14

Reaction score
Okay this is what I keep trying to get across to everyone. This is not for money making. This is a help website to help those that want to switch. Ads. are not going to be a big deal on my website because I know how everyone gets tired of seeing them. The only thing that I might be incorporating is a donations page and that might even be iffy. Please understand that I am not here to make a lot of money. I am here to help with people switching to Linux and to get Linux as a more widely considered operating system.

Well, since you all have been getting on this subject here are my major goals that I want to accomplish with this website:

1. Get Linux as a main stream or as close to a mainstream operating system as possible.
2. Get more games to run native under Linux (this one will take a lot of work and a lot of convincing to get certain game manufacturers to start trying for native Linux. The main one I am going to try to get is Valve because they have given support for OSX well maybe they should for Linux.)
3. Get people to see Linux not as this big scary thing but as something as easy to use or more easy to use than OSX.

The main problem I have seen with people not switching over to Linux are these three reasons:
1. They have never heard of it.
2. They think it is to advanced for them.
3. Certain Linux advocated make people go away because they want this operating system to be their own.

The whole idea of Linux is for it not to be like Windows and OSX. It was made so that everyone could use it and could make it their own. These are the ideas I am promoting.

Again, I am not here to make money off of this. This has been all purely volunteer and probably will be for this website. So please quit thinking that I am using this website as a money maker. It is being made to help you and others make a wonderful switch to an exciting operating system.

justin.scherer14

Reaction score
Well for all of you that have been keeping up to date on my website here is just a little bit more information on how things are going. I have finished up the whole design and have finished up some major jquery, css, and php work. I am now finishing up my articles and so after that is done the website will be posted on the web.