Is it IP block

Status
Not open for further replies.

gateway

Reaction score
I have not been able to access my site or any of x10 subdomain names in the forum. I either receives time out or cannot find server messages :nuts:

I posted it about three days ago and the admin replied that it is not an issue on stoli. but my dns still show red, offline and ftp too since last three months.
I tried this on different internet connections in my area- Ghana.

I want to know if it is an ip block or probably i have to leave the host and stick to the forum

By the way, new hosting account from Ghana is blocked and I don't know if this affect my accounts too. :dunno:

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
Its possible but I imagine unlikely, however, there are a lot of reasons why you might not be able to see your site.

For example: If I take a look at http://gatewaybiz.x10hosting.com/ I see your site. So, the site is deffinatley working.

If you go to a command prompt and do

nslookup gatewaybiz.x10hosting.com

Do you get a reply which says its IP is 74.86.133.216 ?
If not your name services maybe at fault, which to your computer is the equivelent of the phone book, the person maybe sitting by their phone but without knowing the number it doesnt know who to call.
It could be an issue with your ISPs some IPs are blocked by some ISPs - you could give them a call and ask them if they can get to it.. if they say yes, then its something about your PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.