is it unlimited or not...

Frank616

Reaction score
I signed up expecting unlimited disk space (must have seen that somewhere as 500mb is no use to me) and only stayed thinking the 500mb would be upgrade to unlimited after a week…

Am I wasting my time here, thinking I’ll be able to get my site working – have 1.5 gig to upload already, and add to that daily...

Frank616

Reaction score
Thanks ctyrd, but does that mean I “can” get the free disk space upgrades, when all conditions are met and the staff sees the request.

Am I likely to be able to get the space i need or not, do many, or is it a very usually thing to happen – how do I know.

The site has been a good experience for me to learn – but I don’t know if I can go further here, or not... not knowing if I can get the space...

ctyrd

Reaction score
@Frank616
I see a lot of request for more disk space, with a few reply from staff that are given the increase. Don't know how big of an increase, With the daily size you require I'd think about a paid plan.

Last edited:

Frank616

Reaction score
Thanks again ctyrd, seems like a marketing thing then “their top heading”, but I’ll stick around and hope for the best… and see how far I can get...

Good luck to you...