Is it wierd to be addicted to a facebook flash game?

Hawky

Reaction score
Instead of something like WoW or any other big online games you guys play?

jdarias

Reaction score
No, as long as it´s *ville (everybody´s on that) and you don´t keep annoying people with unnecesary game related wall posts!

cheers
8)

Hawky

Reaction score
Hahaha no its not a *ville game, its a game called battlestations
Wierd some people on the game spend more money on it than like those paid subscription MMO games =)

conzone

Reaction score
Mmmm may try it, I still play a games called 'Stars!' off and on, in between Mafia wars lol

eternalmoon

Reaction score
Well as long as it's not something that sucks your life away by having to play it ALL THE TIME, your good.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
eternalmoon, I haven't seen Sailor Moon on in years! Those were the days of Cartoon Network (at least where I saw it).

Anyhow, there's nothing wrong with being addicted to games. I'm addicted to non-Flash games, specifically Team Fortress 2 and Garry's Mod but I do play other games. I suppose just as long as the game isn't getting to the point where you're losing productivity as a result of the game, that's when it's an issue. I'm generally productive while playing my games as I work on the PC at the same time.

brecht_vandevoort90

Reaction score
I think a lot of people are playing flash games on facebook (me too:rolleyes:)
as long as you don't spend a lot of money in the game, it's okay, I think...

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
As long as I'm not on an unlimited plan, I've no addiction problems.

But, when I'm on an unlimited plan(when I'm downloading new linux dvd iso-es,etc) or in campus, then everything changes,I start playing games(free-only) that shows up in the sidebar/highest scorer/etc.

It is just like free beer, you can't say no it. Can you ?