Is Killzone 2 the bestgame ever?

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
KZ2 was a pretty average FPS in my opinion. It took me six hours to beat it.

Clinton

Reaction score
No such thing as the "best game".

Although, Killzone 2 is a very good game IMO. I'd say it's one of the better FPS games of this current console generation.

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
World Of Goo is the best game ever.
Hours of fun, especially if you aim to beat the OCD score (those who have it, press ESC mid level, then OCD).

claytonian

Reaction score
Killzone 2 was pretty awesome. I'm glad I grabbed it. My "best game ever" is one of the Half-Life games. They're amazing.

jonmoseley8

Reaction score
Killzone 2 was a very good FPS IMO, but the campain was too short, and it was designed mainly for online.

My favourite FPSes of all time are BioShock, Unreal Tournament 2004 and Half-Life 2. :)

fifaleague

Reaction score
As Clinton said, there is no "Best Game Ever". It's all very much up to each person.

I'd like to think that Shadow of the Colossus is one of the better ones though :naughty:

And personally (if we're talking about FPS's only), it's one of the better FPS games in a years. I like it a lot more than Halo 3 for example, but still think Call of Duty 4 was even better.

But, it's all a matter of personal opinion..

djalam

Reaction score
lol depends on point of view, I would rate Tetris and Bejewled on top
along with pacman some where there.

allofus

Reaction score
Call of Duty 4 + 5 are my favourite FPS, not overly realistic but the graphics and gameplay are superb.

I eagerly await COD6

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
It is one of the great games, but not the best. There is no best game and there never will be. Killzone 2 is really fun though. :)

Clinton

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased any of the new map packs. The flame thrower and bolt gun are insane! Especially the bolt gun...pinning enemies to the wall :)

skai123

Reaction score
It is one of the great games, but not the best. There is no best game and there never will be. Killzone 2 is really fun though. :)

QFT

Also best game depends on the person's opinion.
best game EVER? not going to happen. something new and better will come in the future...

imieiam

Reaction score
The Metal Gear series is the best ever, starting with metal gear solid for the ps1 I have so many good memories of that game, it truly was and still is awesome!
Edit:
I think it comes out in November, I also dig COD.

Last edited: