is Mario Kart wii worth it

VPmase

Reaction score
I don't think it would be worth it to buy it. I'd be fun to rent if you are having a LAN or just a bunch of friends over but otherwise I'd just forget about it. I'd rather play my SNES with Super Mario Kart.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I bought it from costco for 44

jjpeacha

Reaction score
It is definitely worth every penny. My bro brought it and its loads of fun. Still not bored of it yet. The online is amazing too btw.

wiileg3nd

Reaction score
OMG I GOT IT TOOOOOOO THE ONLINE IS INCREDIBLE BEST THING I've EVER BOUGHT!

cursedpsp

Reaction score
Yeah! Heck! You got motorbikes and the steering is amazing! I had friends over the other day and we were playing it, the most fun and addictive thing you will ever do in your life!!

tomjkear

Reaction score
In a household of 3 regular gamers, Mario Kart Wii is holding the most attention at the moment. PC and Xbox 360 games have been collecting dust since it's release.

Awesome game and I for one would recommend it.

mcklovin

Reaction score
Ha I have Mario Kart racing for my old, old, old, Super Nitendo, and it still works, don't plan on buying the wii to play a game I already have.

tomjkear

Reaction score
Ha I have Mario Kart racing for my old, old, old, Super Nitendo, and it still works, don't plan on buying the wii to play a game I already have.

That's like saying you wouldn't buy a new car because you already have an old (and far inferior) one.

bookworm99

Reaction score
Mario Kart Wii is probably one of the best of the Mario Karts - waaay better then Double Dash and probably about on par with MK DS, which IMO was the best of the series.

tomjkear

Reaction score
Mario Kart Wii is probably one of the best of the Mario Karts - waaay better then Double Dash and probably about on par with MK DS, which IMO was the best of the series.

Here here :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bobolopo

Reaction score
That's like saying you wouldn't buy a new car because you already have an old (and far inferior) one.

haha thats funny.

oh well the graphics will be different for sure. Well wii mario kart is fun !:hyper: