is my account shout down

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumia

Reaction score
im sory but is my account shout down i didnt finish uploading mk portal witch i was uploadin coz i cant be too long on internet so site wasnt functioning please if you have shout it down put it back i promise it will soon be uploaded.and site will be functioning:wtcslap::stupid:
site is mumia.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Your site is not shut-down. Everyone is haveing problems. There is a server problem and the server is getting high load and the server space is full. So that is why you can not upload anything. It should be back up soon.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
If your site was suspended it would come up to the suspended page. So no we did not take your page.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Its being worked on now be patient and READ THE FORUM for updates instead of posting about it please.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes that will help us a lot becasue then we will not have to waste even more time telling people the same thing over and over again that the server is down or somthing is wrong. Since this is your first time and you did not know you will now know. If thre is nothing in the forum about the problem that you have then you can post it.

mumia

Reaction score
Ok sory i will read next time and then post if something is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.