or not good enough for placement.

In addition if you suggest me some content category or way
I need to follow to find new content then it will be nice but optional. I mean
it will be more than my expectation :p

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There are a couple of problems that certainly aren't helping you.

The first, and the one that's likely to do the most damage, is that you have articles listed under more than one category. That's not quite the same thing as having articles tagged with the same terms. You might want your users/readers to find the same article when they look at several different tags, or get to the same article using any of several different search terms on Google or Bing, and that's "legit". But when they are listed under multiple categories, you get what you have now: the same article showing up three or four times on your home page. At the moment, "Transfer Online Money to Bank Account" is showing up side-by-side with itself, since it's at the top of both the "Money Making Guides" and "Online Money Making" columns, and then again at the top of the "Money Making Opportunities" section a little lower down. That's not good. Repeated content is one of the flags that search engines use to mark a site as spammy (and they may decide that you're a content farm/autoblog that isn't sophisticated enough to notice that you're reposting the same content from multiple sources). That's something that needs to be fixed right away.

The second problem is going to be a little bit harder to fix, but it's something you're going to want to address over the long term, one article at a time. It's the writing. The information is there, but the grammar and punctuation are horrible. Sentences go on for weeks with no place for pause. I get the sense that, while you have a decent command of English, it's a second or third language—or worse, that your English, even if it is your primary language, is a non-standard regional dialect heavily influenced by the grammar of another language.*

Some things are phrased in ways they never would be in standard English. We "plan" things; we don't "plan about" them. Investment may be "a good source of income", but it wouldn't be "one of a good source of income". Those little hiccups make it much harder to read what you have written, even for other people who use a non-standard English. Their English may be non-standard in a different way from yours. It may be relatively easy for someone to mentally translate between the version of English they use every day and the standard, but it is a lot more difficult to translate between two non-standard patterns, particularly when the underlying grammars are influenced by very different languages.

As I said before, re-writing is not going to be quick and easy. It will take some time, and you should probably have other people read things over before you post the updated versions. (This goes for almost everybody, not just you. If you take a look at Paul Graham's essays, you'll notice that he has at least two people, and often more, proofread every single one of them before he posts. This is a guy that founded the YCombinator incubator after making a killing on what became Yahoo! Stores, basically invented Bayesian anti-spam filtering, wrote a couple of highly-regarded books, and is currently one of the most influential people in the Silicon Valley startup scene. We all make mistakes we can't see, and we all phrase things awkwardly from time to time. We all need help.) Remember that a large part of making a site successful is getting other people to talk about and link to it. People are much more likely to share content that they find accessible and readable than something they had to struggle with.
* The reason I say "worse" is that it is much harder to break out of language patterns that you have been using all of your life than it is to learn new patterns in a less-familiar language. I know, for instance, that my Northern Ontario sawmill French is different from the metropolitan Canadian French of Montréal or Québec, and is only distantly related to the language they speak in Paris, but to me it is French. To a Parisian, it sounds about the same as a heavily-accented Jamaican patois would sound to a Londoner.

greenvalley

Reaction score
oh I understand that I have some lackings, actually I am not a native english speaker.
your referrence for Paul Graham's essay might help me , I will give it a try when possible, thanks

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That was exactly my point. English is sort of the "universal language" these days, for better or worse, and you are much more likely to be successful with an English-language site since such a large number of people in affluent countries control English as a first or second language. Taking the time to make the English "more English" will have a high ROI (return on investment) both because it will "sound right" to native English speakers and because it will take less work for other non-native English users to figure out. You may find that you have to publish first and polish later just to get the information out there sometimes, but everyone will appreciate the effort and take you more seriously if they can see that's what you're doing—and that's a win. It will put you way ahead of anybody who isn't putting in the same effort, and that will generate links and word of mouth.