is my site good

freecrm

Reaction score
Not bad for a first attempt.

There are some issues though...

Your page design is not consistent. Some pages have a completely different layout to others and this threw me.

There doesn't seem to be a header image on the index page - with a large space at the top - why?

I'm not sure about your menu bar - I thought I liked it - then thought not - can't make up my mind. I think I'm unsure, because its a simple design, but not particularly clean looking.

From a personal point of view, I don't like sites that have music playing without prompts.

There's nothing wrong with your black backround, but its a little bland. Can you integrate different shades of grey to make it less.... black?

My last comment is that your pages are quite cluttered with stuff that isn't really relevant and all of them seem to change position, so I don't know which areas to ignore... unless this is deliberate.

Good effort!

sen01dj

Reaction score
Thank you so much .

i am absolutely beginner .how to add favicon icon to site,add user counter,rss feeds all thous things I learn from Internet have 20kbps connection and I maintain this site through that.

your comments wroth billions for me.

i am still finding how to make site map for my site. because search engines not show my site.

thank you so much waisting your valuable time for me.

www.sensitivedjs.co.cc

webadmin@sensitivedjs.co.cc

jensen

Reaction score
It takes time for a site to show up in the search engines. It is also important that you have your meta tags for your site correct with the key words.

If you use mostly images even for text, then it gets much harder for the search bots to index your site. Are you looking for your site to be listed on particular search engines? There's always the SEO and SERP people who can get your sites to the top 10. Maybe there are some members who are into that here at x10 too, trying checking out the marketplace.

freecrm

Reaction score
Search Engine Optimisiation is a complex subject and one that I am working on now.

If you want lots of hits, you should consider optimising for Google, as they return about 80% of organic results.

Just for info, your site map won't help with your listing - it just tells the bot which pages to search through - it doesn't even guarantee that they are indexed.

The easy things to do are meta tag info

Make sure your title, description and keywords all have a same-phrase in them - which will help your ranking.

However, Google doesn't rely on keywords int he meta-tags anymore.

Instead, it looks at key-phrases (in body and out).

Your key phrases should be considered carefully.

Lets say your key phrase is "club dj", you should include it in your URL, meta description, h1, near the top of the main body text and maintain a 3-6% keyphrase density throughout the page.

I know this sounds complex.. and it does take time to master - but this is the best way to get rankings up.

Other things you can do are to build up links and, more importantly, back-links (links to your site from other sites) This area is a minefield though and comes with several caveats, such as the ranking of the site that linking to you!

Other things you can do...

Put "alt" description on your images (same keyphrases)

Ensure all hyperlinks are text based and not image based (as stated in the above post).

Keep your page relevant - don't try to fool the search engines - you'll do better that way.

Last edited:

sen01dj

Reaction score
"However, Google doesn't rely on keywords int he meta-tags anymore.

Instead, it looks at key-phrases (in body and out).

Your key phrases should be considered carefully."

This is good information to me.
actually I already think only the keywords help to increase page rank in search engines.
thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.
i add my site into google and msn search engines. yahoo complicated.

http://www.sensitivedjs.co.cc

fthforum

Reaction score
no thing appear it only the CC.CO site not allow your domain yet

and the appear page of the domain

freecrm

Reaction score
Different Search Engines use alternative algorithyms (if I've spelt that right!)

Google is easily the highest used, so concentrate on that first.

As you know, Google doesn't really bother with meta keywords anymore, and you purely need to concentrate on keyphrases throughout. (+ other things I've mentioned)

i.e. URL, meta desciption, title, h1, h2, text (preferably near top)
I don't know why you think Yahoo is harder - it is in fact simpler! Yahoo does still use meta keywords and is much easier to optimse for and it doesn't rate links as highly as Google.

If you can get all meta data and content right, you have a fairly good change of getting highly rated.

adaniele

Reaction score
It is a good try but you can fix up some visual design problems like your layout. Always keep things simple!:happysad:

sen01dj

Reaction score
my screen resoultion is 1024 X 768 and a put a wrap around tag for 1024

i've never chek my site with diferent resolution.

is any problm viewing my site with different screen resolution.

http://www.sensitivedjs.co.cc

sen01dj

Reaction score
"There's nothing wrong with your black backround, but its a little bland. Can you integrate different shades of grey to make it less.... black?"

my background colour code is #000

what colour code shuld i use

pls help me

www.sensitivedjs.co.cc