Is my site working for you?

Neurosylum

Reaction score
Hey guys. I know some of you had problems with my site in the past about that dreaded "Domain Available" page. If you actually see the real page, tell me what you think about it. It's just a website for a small graphic artist, so tell me what you think about the design and layout. I've gotten about 120 errors, but I'm still working on the design.

I hope x10 fixes the "Domain Available" problem because when others see my site, I can't, but when I can, others can't. Strange.

Anyways, thanks for taking a look.
http://neurosylum.pcriot.com

Daniel S

Reaction score
The site is loading fine for be. However I got lots of 404 error pages when using the links. The colours maths but I can not give a detailed review because their is not much content.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Try getting the people that can't access the site to flush their DNS. If they use Windows XP, there's a tutorial I wrote linked to in my sig. I'll do one for Vista as soon as I find my install DVD :)

-Luke.

Sohail

Reaction score
Works for me though it took a really long time to load, it looks great but i guess you just need to fix all the links now.

Neurosylum

Reaction score
The site is loading fine for be. However I got lots of 404 error pages when using the links. The colours maths but I can not give a detailed review because their is not much content.

Thanks. I was concerned about the layout, for the most part, and I'm still trying to put pages together. Anyways, thanks for visiting. :)

Try getting the people that can't access the site to flush their DNS. If they use Windows XP, there's a tutorial I wrote linked to in my sig. I'll do one for Vista as soon as I find my install DVD :)

-Luke.

Awesome. Thanks Luke, I'll keep that in mind and send them to your tutorial. :)

Works for me though it took a really long time to load, it looks great but i guess you just need to fix all the links now.

Thanks for taking a look at it. It's been a pain trying to put content together, and I guess it is a little graphics heavy. Thanks, again. :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The site is loading up for me, and it is loading everything including the images almost instantly as well (entire page when I clocked it after clearing my cache took about 1 1/2 seconds to fully load).

Last edited:

mcklovin

Reaction score
Worked w/o a problem for me loaded in a like 2 seconds lol. I am using firefox and I cleared my cache before I went to it though.

Neurosylum

Reaction score
The site is loading up for me, and it is loading everything including the images almost instantly as well (entire page when I clocked it after clearing my cache took about 1 1/2 seconds to fully load).

Whoa, thanks for the stats Smith6612. :) I appreciate you taking a look.

Worked w/o a problem for me loaded in a like 2 seconds lol. I am using firefox and I cleared my cache before I went to it though.

That's great news. I'm going to advise everyone now to clear their cache and flush their DNS. Thanks for stopping by. :)

frankfriend

Reaction score
Hi,

Loaded OK, no problems.

I liked the featured art, perhaps a bit more than the logos, tho these are also interesting.

Best regards