Is smo sufficient?

sbglobal

Reaction score
Hi friends.....
I want to know that can we built quality back link only with the smo(social media optimization) without using seo(search engine optimization ) techniques...... I think seo is must to increase quality backlink... what is your opinion??? please share....

retiredk

Reaction score
Both is the short answer :)

SMO, as you describe it is today almost as important as SEO. Most popular web applications (Joomla, Drupal, Impression, etc...) all have plug ins for social media that are SEO compliant.

If you are asking "how to build them", then my recommendation is to use HTML5 or XML to accomplish it. It can be built around base programming languages like PHP, ASP, or CF. If you visit the Drupal or Joomla sites, go to the extensions areas, download some GPLv2 social plugins, find what you like, then jump into the coding and make it yours. (as long as you give credit to the base author)

Hope this helps

Messi3

Reaction score
Hello Every One !!!!
Social Media Optimization as you portray its today generally as paramount as SEO. Most ubiquitous network provisions all have fitting ins for social media that are SEO agreeable.

Messi3

Reaction score
Hello Every One !!!!
Social Media Optimization as you portray its today generally as paramount as SEO. Most ubiquitous network provisions all have fitting ins for social media that are SEO agreeable.

Business marketing Coach

Last edited:

jt fleming

Banned
Reaction score
I think SMO is not enough for quality link. smo and seo both are important, Both have own good feature so we can't say that smo os sufficient for quality links.

rajdeep01

Banned
Reaction score
Social media optimization is a great techniques by which you can get more traffic and business for the website. if your website has huge traffic then you can earn by Google adsence. Social media sites like Facebook, twitter or linkedin are getting very famous and popular now-a-days.

jayanta1

Banned
Reaction score
Social Media Optimization, in short SMO, is the method of boosting the awareness of a product, brand or event by employing a range of public networking sites or social media outlets, communities and other areas to generate great advertising potential of the product or services that are on offer.
SMO will helps you to promote your business but it's will not helps to generate back links.

titly555

Banned
Reaction score
6 Benefits of Social Media Marketing
1. Establish a Brand and Raise Awareness
2. Pitch Products in a More Human, Interactive Way
3. Bring Attention to Your Products
4. Increase Customer Loyalty And Trust
5. Listen to Your Customer’s Opinion
6. Strengthen Customer Service