Last edited:
B

Brandon

Lets talk to Ham's Brother.

chimpcustom9li.jpg

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Lol, your a true comedia. Always pulling out the jokes even in the most serious of discussions, lol.

swirly

Reaction score
well civilr i don't want to impose my religion on anyone but its been said that god created us because he wanted people to choose to worship him unlike angels who are forced to. hwy did he want people to choose to worship him? i dont know. but i have been thinking alot about this topic myself lately.and i have thought (note: this is my opinion and i dont want to offend anyone but to me it makes sense!) ok well i beleive god made us and earth. i beleive that the universe does exist but! im not sure if there is anything beyond that...if god created us, and the universe is as big as we think it to be, why would god want to bother with other universes? why should the stars not be considered say a blanket that appears to be something?what if this is just to make us think? i dont know take from this what you will, i ahve actually bought a book on this subject and will post later...the man that wrote it has beleived in the big bang but now beleives in religion...

But let me leave you with this: many people believe that god created us, many people believe that tthe big bang happened and etc. but whos not to say that god made the big bang happen and all the other stuff that those people believe happen?

chitwa

Reaction score
You know, it is very dfficult to believe in what you don't see. However, this world has been made in a manner that you simply have to trust more in what you don't see than in what you see, at least if you want to have peace of mind.

Who has ever seen the deepest ocean bed? how do you know whether the moon you watch is not a big light put by aliens to spy on us? Why should you believe that the earth moves around the sun and not vice versa? If scientists say that we evolved to better beings, why didn't monkeys and apes and protozoa do so too?

I cannot prove that space is real but I know its there, just like air, earth rotation and yes GOD!

moose

Reaction score
chitwa said:
why didn't monkeys and apes and protozoa do so too?

Because they have AIDS.

They have no needs for evolving now.

I still don't even see how stuff stay perpendicular to the earth's core.

Maybe the world is like a stage in a game.

Stuff like Lightning could be a glitch. The clowds are supposed to have a neutral charge, but when it glitches.. BOOOM WTF??!?

Earthquakes too maybe.

This is a confusing topic.

Richard

Reaction score
moose said:
They have no needs for evolving now.
Evolution can't be turned on at will ??

Anyway one thing I've noticed is that everyone keeps religion and science apart. Firstly I have to say I don't like the term religion I feel its a bit over generisation its far more complex the most people realise.

Now on to my point science and "religion" more importantly Christianity can go hand in hand with each other, many things can/have been proven by science to be true in the bible.

Now the big bang I can beleve because (and this is important) the therory states that the it was created from (and this is big) NOTHING. Last time I checked you can create something from nothing so the logical explination for me is God.

Now evolution on the other hand I don't beleve. Someone has yet to find the "missing link" and I think they will search till the end of the earth and never get the answer they want.

Finaly my thoughts on Area 51?? Its a glorified testing ground nothing more.