Is the Director of IMF victim of conspiration?

Do you think the Director of the IMF is victim of a political complot?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • probably yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • probably not

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

consultingforge35

Reaction score
Hi to x10 community!

This is my first post and I like intl. politics. What do you think about recent detention of the IMF Director? Is it a political manipulation? Do you see a plausible sexual abuse behavior?

To be honest I don't know what to think, I do clearly regret any behavior like the prosecution states he did. But one question arises to my mind since the first news headline: What if someone who likes bondage and BDSM is accused of sexual abuse? How he could proof that there was consent on the relation? Besides I do not practice any BDSM, I have respect for any behavior that two adults agree when they have sexual relations. And this person has a lot of money to pay for mostly any sexual service he might request, why he would commit sexual abuse unless he is a psycho? And if he is a psycho, how in the hell he managed to reach Director of the IMF? At least it sounds weird to me.

I propose this argument because I heard it in some media debate about the case; and want to emphasize that if he is guilty he must go to prison like anyone else.

Greetings to everyone!:)

o/

charlie91

Reaction score
Conspiracy? Possible--I guess he'll run for some high office in his country. Is he guilty or innocent? Anything is possible. That's why lawyers get rich--now he has to hire some good lawyers! And good lawyers are expensive.

Gonrah

Reaction score
There are so many scandals like this. Maybe someone has decided that he mustn't took part in president elections in France or maybe he just need sex.

remy87x18

Reaction score
Hm...at first I believe her story until someone commented the followings:
1. The women is a young women that is in her early 30s.
2. She's 6 feet tall
3. This women lifted mattress everyday to put those cloths in, so she's strong.
4. African Women are usually strong (this is stereotype).
5. During oral sex, why didn't she bite his weeny or scream for help? She let it finished until the semen spill onto her uniform.
6. The man showed no sign of scratch or beaten from the women as in retaliation.

Base on item 1 to 4, this women can over power this 62 year old man.

Something is fishy.........

Last edited: