is the lotus server down again? my site isn't loading and i can't connect to the ftp

Status
Not open for further replies.

alague

Reaction score
Hi, good day.

is the lotus server down again? my site isn't loading and i can't connect to the ftp. this is my page. http://iambulletproof.x10hosting.com/ earlier this day my site is still loading, but now when i am about to update it, it's not working again. please help. thanks.

naved123456

Reaction score
Re: is the lotus server down again? my site isn't loading and i can't connect to the

my site is also down....,X10 is now facing constant downtimes and mysql errors. Its not good for the future.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: is the lotus server down again? my site isn't loading and i can't connect to the

As I have just said in another post on this issue, this is a free service. You have to take the rough with the smooth and just deal with it.

These problems have been very rare prior to the last week or two, and you haven't been a member long...so just give x10 a chance to shine.

Please be patient when there are server issues, but it is free, and admin work really hard to keep things running. Every now and then, problems are inevitable.

If you want uptime, swith to paid, with a 99.9% uptime guaruntee.

alague

Reaction score

Im quite satisfied with this free hosting. I'm just inquiring what's happening nowadays. well these things happens I understand. thanks

jamessmith

Reaction score

Like I said, they are always playing next-gen computer games through the servers :D.
Aren't you just pleased they don't play all the time lol? ;)

atjohnson

Reaction score

Yes, I've only been here a couple months, x10hosting's free stuff has been pretty good up to about two weeks ago. I suppose you could take the route of 'it's a free service' but, never-the-less, I don't think downtime was what the staff of x10 had in mind when they first intended to give out free space. I'm sure the issue we've been having with lotus in the last couple weeks will get resolved in the next couple weeks.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score

We are working on bringing Lotus back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.