Is the server down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlfmn63

Reaction score
I can't access my blog - is the server down? If so, when will it be back? Are my files still going to be on this server or have I lost everything?

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site is hosted on Lotus.

There have been several threads started about Lotus. The issue should be resolved soon.

Your files, blog, database are fine.

Last edited:

wlfmn63

Reaction score
That may be so, but this is Day 3 of this! I know I only have a free account, but I would think even free customers should be able to access their blogs when they need to. It sure isn't encouraging me to become a paying customer if this is how free customers are treated!

wlfmn63

Reaction score
I'm afraid I have to agree with the spammer! I am tired of this! Now my account is suspended for too much CPU usage???? And my un-suspend request is pending???? How can any of this make any sense - I can't even access my pages!?!?! I'm going to start looking for another host.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm afraid I have to agree with the spammer! I am tired of this! Now my account is suspended for too much CPU usage???? And my un-suspend request is pending???? How can any of this make any sense - I can't even access my pages!?!?! I'm going to start looking for another host.

I have unsuspended you. Please go to http://x10hosting.com/control to unsuspend yourself next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.