Is there any way to get my site files back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noingwhat

Reaction score
My account went inactive not too long ago, and I did a reset of my whole computer erasing all files on my computer, and I forgot to backup my website. I am really panicking right now because I have lost all of my work and can't log back in. Is there anyway I can re download all of my site files?

PLEASE HELP!!!!

mattblog

Reaction score
Are your files in your sites cpanel file manager. If you want to download them you can click on those files to download them, but i'm not sure if it is a web page file. Is your account suspended and there are no files in the cpanel or is there files you just don't know how to download them.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm don't see a hosting account attached to your forum account. If your account was terminated for inactivity, then it was deleted permanently. No backups exist. Just to be sure, what was your cPanel username?

2enetwork

Reaction score
How do I login? I am not used to the new layout as My account was suspended around the time they made the switch, so I don't know if I am just looking in the wrong spot, or what but I am not seeing a way to login to the Cpanel. It says I can post on here or create a new hosting account.

This is the page I am looking under and this is what it is showing:
https://x10hosting.com/control/?hosting
28hh53b.png

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You do not have a hosting account, according to that. What was your cPanel username?

2enetwork

Reaction score
My cPanel login would be login2e, 2elogin, or 2enetwork, I never completely remembered, but I think it was login2e.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I could not find a hosting account associated with any of those cPanel user names. It appears that your account may have been terminated for inactivity.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
You will need to create a fresh new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.