is there any way to re-activate my hosting plan??

Status
Not open for further replies.

si30sangan

Reaction score
please tell me is there any way to re activate my hosting plan???

because i do not have any back up of what is there, i need to know is there any way??

thanks in advanced!

si30sangan

Reaction score
Log into your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php to view your suspension reason. If you can't unsuspend yourself, please post back with the suspension reason.

i can not do that because :

Violation of x10hosting's terms of service - illegal content detected on hosting account. Details: nulled scripts are prohibited on x10hosting's servers.

i uploaded VB nulled script by mistake :frown::frown::frown:

please give me a sugestion to activate my acount again because i dont have any back up!!!:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry nulled scripts are under our Zero Tolerance policy and unfortunately we are unable to unsuspend you.

si30sangan

Reaction score
Sorry nulled scripts are under our Zero Tolerance policy and unfortunately we are unable to unsuspend you.

then would you plaese delete my acount?? so i can make a new account with my pervious

sisangan.x10.bz

please do that for me!!

tahnks in advanced!!!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account will be terminated in 10 days and you can re-create it after that. But be sure to read the TOS and not uploading any nulled software. Thanks for choosing x10hosting!

aerocrash1

Reaction score
"By Mistake", HaHa. How can you Download a nulled script (illegal) then click upload and Extract the package.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I have terminated your account, You can now signup again. But Remember not to break x10 TOS this time.

si30sangan

Reaction score
many many many thanks to all

i do promise , because this occured really by mistake,

excuse me over that,and thank you all

:redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for choosing x10hosting! Have a good day and remember to read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.