Is there anyone else having problem with CPanel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vekou

Reaction score
I want to know if some people here are also experiencing problems with cpanel. i logged in at cpanel, it was successful, but when it redirected me to the frontend of cpanel, it returned a truncated html:

Code:
</pre><hr>
      <address>cpsrvd/11.24 Server at theaitenshiproject.co.cc</address>
      </BODY></HTML>
is there a problem with the chopin server?

fatalvirus

Reaction score
I can't login into my Cpanel either. It shows the same error after the redirect.

vekou

Reaction score
^yeah, that's why i post it here and not file a ticket yet. if they're working on it, i shouldn't bother them.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Ditto here.
Cpanel login gives:

Died at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Hulk.pm line 92.

And my site is somewhere between very slow and timing out.

ranthoranman

Reaction score
I'm also having trouble with chopin. I'm getting right now the same message descalzo posted. I also received the same message vekou posted initially.

Site inaccessible for the past 6 hours.

I just set up an instance of Wordpress MU. I thought that was initially the problem. This clears it up!

[edit]
The status page shows everything up on chopin except for SMTP.
Even cPanel is supposedly working on chopin. This is very strange.
I don't think the status checking system is checking past the login page.
This needs to be improved. Is there some more reliable source of information other than the status page?

[edit]
Okay, now HTTP is red on the status page. Good! Finally!

Last edited:

black-rain-ninja

Reaction score
Yeah it has been down for a long time!:nuts:

I was working on my site then took a small break last night and came back and it was down.

Everything keeps bouncing around FTP, HTML, and SMTP are up then they are down. :dunno:

bukmstr39

Reaction score
Yea, I'm having the same problem. I wish they'd get it up and running so I can move my files to a different host.
I put up my site yesterday, and Chopin has gone down twice since then.
Not a very good start. I've had much better luck with several other hosts.

zen-r

Reaction score
... Is there some more reliable source of information other than the status page?

[edit]
Okay, now HTTP is red on the status page. Good! Finally!

http://x10staff.co.cc/status/ has been produced by another member. It isn't the official status page. The official one doesn't seem to be supported any more!

Yea, I'm having the same problem. I wish they'd get it up and running so I can move my files to a different host.
I put up my site yesterday, and Chopin has gone down twice since then.
Not a very good start. I've had much better luck with several other hosts.

You are unlikely to find a better free host than here, considering the free support & excellent forum support which is also available here.

Uptime is usually very good, but if you need better reliability, x10 also has a paid service.

black-rain-ninja

Reaction score
You are unlikely to find a better free host than here, considering the free support & excellent forum support which is also available here.

Uptime is usually very good, but if you need better reliability, x10 also has a paid service.

Yep I love x10 best free host I've found.....I just want them to get my server up cause I've been up all night trying to finish up some little tweaks :eek4:

zen-r

Reaction score
Don't worry, I can confirm the server issue is temporary & it is being worked on.

jmcgowan

Reaction score
@bukmstr: As zen-r said, normally uptime is somewhere in the 95%-98% range or better. I hate to say it, but it seems you started your account on a bad day. I would suggest sticking around for a little longer to get a better feel for x10, especially since they do offer an insane number of 'extras' for a free host.

pfvs020

Reaction score
It looks like chopin is operational now.
I've been able to upload and replace existing files using Cpanel.

All my web sites seem to be opening well also.

alexray

Reaction score
Yea, I had a problem with cPanel. Every time I connect to cPanel, it redirects to ask.com search site using Internet Explorer but not Firefox.

vekou

Reaction score
Yea, I had a problem with cPanel. Every time I connect to cPanel, it redirects to ask.com search site using Internet Explorer but not Firefox.
well, it's probably some adware or some toolbars and plugins on your internet explorer, check your plugins and disable some suspicious ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.