Is there something wrong with my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

halohub2

Reaction score
I get this every 5 page loads so do many of my members

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Could you please check my account it may be that or is it starka if it is how long before this is resolved ???

please i need this to be sorted it is very anoying when someone posts a LONG thread it doesnt post it because of

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I get this every 5 page loads so do many of my members

Could you please check my account it may be that or is it starka if it is how long before this is resolved ???

please i need this to be sorted it is very anoying when someone posts a LONG thread it doesnt post it because of

The status of servers --> http://status.x10hosting.com/

Even though some servers are complete we still have a lot of tweaking and setup to do to them. You will most likely see some PHP extensions missing, features of cPanel disappearing and reappearing, etc… Once we are done all the moves and the server updates are complete this page will be updated.

So here and there unavailability of page is expected. So have some patience

It will be sorted out once everything is completed

Status
Not open for further replies.