Is this good ?

artfulme28

Reaction score
I think it looks very good! However, it might not be clear to new time users what the page is about or for. Other than that, good job!

petronaldgreen19

Reaction score
looks good but... its a bit confusing, and as said above, difficult to know what the page is for, or the intent of the site.

glennemlee95

Reaction score
I agree with the two above, I have no earthly idea what your site is about, looks like a default portal system that hasn't been configured yet.

Also, your SEO is abhorred.

Code:
		<meta name="keywords" content="The Front Page, vBulletin 4.0, CMS" />

<meta name="description" content="vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite with CMS" />

After you make your content, choose 12 of the most relevant keywords to your site in the Keywords meta tag and use those same keywords in your meta description which gives a better example of what your site is about. Not all search engines utilize these two factors, however, just smaller ones like Yahoo and Baidu (which Baidu I typically block).

Secondly, the one major thing that will also hurt you is your site's title. University Club is alright, however after the - you'll want to put something relevant to the site on it. You'll see other sites and it'll say NAMEHERE - Some Stuff About Site Briefly Here.

Take for Example my site's front page says PC Geeks - Site Optimization, Security, SEO and More. This only shows on the front page (the home page).

On top of that all your static files don't seem to be compressed any, nor does it seem like your database queries are being cached which creates extra load on the server and eats up more bandwidth, thus causing the site to load a bit slower than it could. Compress your images if you can and attempt to use a cache of some sort. CDN's help. I strongly recommend using a service known as CloudFlare to assist with minifying and caching your static files. Slower loading sites get punished by search engines, especially from Google.

Continuing further. Change the color scheme and logo at the top (at least the logo to something that represents your site itself and not the software you're using). The logo itself is located at /public_html/images/misc/vbulletin4_logo.png on your hosting account.

The default CAPTCHA with VB is typically easily bypassed by spam bots, if at all possible, install and set up something like reCAPTCHA to prevent spam and abuse. Don't worry, reCAPTCHA's free.

Hmm, that's all I have at the moment. Please take my critique to heart and consider some of the changes and optimizations I recommended.

tuyenblog.tk17

Reaction score
I think it looks very good! However, it might not be clear to new time users what the page is about or for. Other than that, good job!8)8):):)