Is this hosting stable?

wendy02

Reaction score
seems everything is perfect, expect is this free hosting will last long long time?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy!
Welcome to x10hosting.

I believe x10hosting has been around for about 6 years with substantial growth over that period of time. They have very recently invested a very large amount of money and time to relocate servers to an improved Data Center and upgrade software and services. I expect x10hosting and all x10hosting services to be around for a very long time in the future.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello wendy02,

x10 has been around for almost 6 years now as carl6969 sates above. Nothing is ever guaranteed in life, but x10 is a major free hosting provider who has experience and the financial backing to keep it running. So when you ask if it's going to las a long long time, they have dug their claws in here and I'd estimate it'll be around until the Internet dies.

You will never have to put in your personal information like a credit card number, bank number, or even a paypal account to get free hosting here. This means you can be guaranteed there are no hidden fees or charges after a certain time period. It is absolutely free.

Welcome to x10hosting.

Last edited: