is x10exchange against the rules of Google adsense?

treasuretalent

Reaction score
i have a x10exchage banner and google adsense in my site
can anyone answer me if x10exchage is against the rules of google adsense?

thanks.

tittat

Reaction score
x10exchage is not against the rules of Google adsense. I have both setup ed in my site with absolutely no any issues.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
i have a x10exchage banner and google adsense in my site
can anyone answer me if x10exchage is against the rules of google adsense?

thanks.
Just wondering, how could it potentially ever be an issue with breaking the rules of Google Adsense? Was there something in the terms and conditions I missed that explained something about how you're not allowed to have different advertisements from different companies present in the same page?

Hauzer

Reaction score
Just wondering, how could it potentially ever be an issue with breaking the rules of Google Adsense? Was there something in the terms and conditions I missed that explained something about how you're not allowed to have different advertisements from different companies present in the same page?

Yes, I believe so. You can not have different advertising companies on your pages. But, x10exchange is something different, which doesn't regard with Google Adsense.

kuarkon

Reaction score
:-/...are you sure we can`t have different advertising companies on my pages?...when i read the tos of google adsense i don`t think a sow that.