is x10hosting a free hosting for ever??

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
We only ban accounts which break the terms of service. x10 is free, no hidden costs.

krofunk

Reaction score
as stpvoice said this is a free service, the catch (if thats what you want to call it) is that you need to log into the forum every now and then...no big deal, plus its a good place for info/chat

CoolFinalFan

Reaction score
I've been with x10 for several yrs & probably will be with them several more yrs. Just log into the forum, post and so on...! Great place and great reviews are out there about x10! Corey has really built it up!! Literally he's busted his butt to give anyone & everyone good hosting free and or paid, and we got VPS!

http://www.free-webhosts.com/reviews/X10Hosting.php

nojomboumia88

Reaction score
nnn guys
im faid of this type of hosying
cuz it has banned two accounts to me
and i dont know why

vash_831227

Reaction score
IDK. I have already 1 account banned. BTW - Some ISP don't allow x10 websites to be open/discover. ISP recognized it as spam sites.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I may not comment about the hosting as there are many many constraints on free hosting accounts.
But the support here is an excellent group of nice and talented individuals.
This kind of support and ticketing system is almost impossible with free hosting.
The support is where X10 scores over all others by big margins.

abouharga

Reaction score
x10hosting is the Best Hosts and technical support is always very good

i like x10hosting

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
is x10hosting a free hosting for ever??
or they can ban my account in maybe 2 month???
I have been here for long.
This is absolutely best free host and I converted to a better pay plan voluntarily.
This free hosting is one of its kind and has the best support team.
The support is as fast as a professional hosting support and with talented and strongly knowledged individual forum members.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I've been here for three years and I have not found a free host better than x10. No need to worry about having to pay; we'll be around for a while. :)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
or they can ban my account in maybe 2 month???

Will today work for ya? I mean since you felt it prudent to host a site devoted to links to illegal copies of full movies. That's contributory copyright infringement, so enjoy the permanent suspension.

Seriously, it's not that hard to read the terms. Had you done that and then actually FOLLOWED them, you'dve been fine. It's the dot.tk domain currently linked to your account as well, if you were curious.

Last edited:

henk506673

Reaction score
x10 hosting will not ban your account so long as you follow the rules that include no chrons that run for too long. if you need to run bigger chrons then concider upgrading to illuminated

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
The hosting here is quite simply brilliant. By far the best free web-host I've ever come across. And it has very good paid plans too. I always told myself I'd never pay for a web-host, but X10 would certainly get my money if I change my mind.

You only get banned if you breach the TOS, a fair deal IMO. You wouldn't go selling illegal movies publicly in the middle of a busy street and expect to get away with it, so why do you expect to get away with breaching the rules here... The same principal applies.

henk506673

Reaction score
so you see, it is quite simple, free hosting for all who are willing to stay in line and follow the rules, do that, no problems, dont follow, then we mignt have a few issues and you would then complain that your account is missing and if you do, not that i think you will, all of us will just reply too bad you did not obey and now you have been kicked out, sorry. so just follow the tos. enjoy