is x10hosting down for anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

troop107

Reaction score
I am hoping we can get a Staff Member on this forum to explain what is going on. We would like answers.

sarahgwa

Reaction score
Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Been asking for help for two days... This hosting provider is trash... get what you pay for

yorkshi6

Reaction score
Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Been asking for help for two days... This hosting provider is trash... get what you pay for
ive juyst tried them all again and all working ? try clearing yur browser cache just in case your trying to load an old page? just a thought ? as for the hosting your preaching to the converted

sarahgwa

Reaction score
as for the hosting your preaching to the converted
God I now have to wait 7-10 days to get it migrated with premium support through Godaddy because it's 503 and it can't be done by me and needs to be done by someone there. No luck with the clear history :(

troop107

Reaction score
ive juyst tried them all again and all working ? try clearing yur browser cache just in case your trying to load an old page? just a thought ? as for the hosting your preaching to the converted
Strange.... Everything is now fine

yorkshi6

Reaction score
God I now have to wait 7-10 days to get it migrated with premium support through Godaddy because it's 503 and it can't be done by me and needs to be done by someone there. No luck with the clear history :(
Sorry to hear of your woes mate sounds like your having a nightmare

SylvanOgre

Reaction score
the 503 Service Unavailable seems to be a Wordpress issue. My (html only) site loads just fine, but the two Wordpress blogs (that still need fleshing out) get the 503 error.

Status
Not open for further replies.