IS x12 server down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

costas1

Reaction score
Right now I can't access DirectAdmin. Connection fails with the following message: Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

Also both of my sites on x12 are inaccessible. They get stuck at a blank page with a single phrase: "Please wait while your request is being verified..."

After a long time they both get redirected to a URL with the following pattern:

domain.com/z0f76a1d14fd21a8fb5fd0d03e0fdc3d3cedae52f?wsidchk=[8-digit number]

In place of domain.com there is of course each websites respective address.

Last edited:

costas1

Reaction score
I did a reverse IP lookup for the X12 server. I can access other sites on the X without a problem. So is there a problem with my account?

costas1

Reaction score
I just found out that I can access both my sites and the DA panel on Opera. The issues insist on Chrome and Firefox.

costas1

Reaction score
Site loading problems go away when I pause Cloudflare. Any chance that you are limiting requests from Cloudflare? Have you whitelisted their IP range?

edit: Probably the DA not loading is unrelated with the problem of my sites, which is connected as I understand with the use of Cloudflare. I'm not sure though if the problems with Cloudflare arise from x10hosting's configuration and not Cloudflare itself.

Last edited:

costas1

Reaction score
Disabling Cloudflare's Railgun seems to solve the issue. Re-enabling it recreates the issue. Probably, the problem lies with it.

costas1

Reaction score
This thread can be closed. The problem was solved by deactivating Railgun.

Status
Not open for further replies.