Issue with 2 Hosting Accounts on the Same Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

shufflegreen65

Reaction score
So I recently added another hosting account with my main account, which is heliosde. However, after completing the registration I click on "Complete Signup" and I am redirected to a page saying, "Your hosting account has been created successfully. You have been sent a welcome email containing specific details regarding your account and how to access it. To view and manage your hosting account, click the below submit." I click submit, but I always get an error saying, "It appears that we are having some slight difficulties, please wait and try your request again. (7FE6210D)". I cannot even access my other hosting account as it always redirects to this page. My site has also been suspended and I have no idea why this happened since I have x10prime. If someone can help me out as soon as possible, that'd be great!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You've been permanently suspended for copyright violations. You can see your full suspension reason in your account panel. x10 Prime Membership still follows free hosting TOS and doesn't stop any suspensions other than inactivity to your account. Copyrighted material is not allowed in any of the x10hosting services.

shufflegreen65

Reaction score
Is there a way to at least access and retrieve some of my files from the hosting server? I understand the copyrighted material, but I still need some of my files.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No. Any and all access to your account, including any files and databases, are forbidden to be accessed. No backups will provided, and according to the TOS, you were responsible for your own backups.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Per IRC discussion and some additional info forwarded to me, I've lifted the suspension in question, also sent an email to this effect for speedier notification :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.