Issue with Parked Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

azilla

Reaction score
HI, i am having an issue with my domain. For some reason the only way it works is when i go to www.graff-life.com but wen i enter in the browser graff-life.com it doesnt work. can anyone help me with this please? thanks

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
HI, i am having an issue with my domain. For some reason the only way it works is when i go to www.graff-life.com but wen i enter in the browser graff-life.com it doesnt work. can anyone help me with this please? thanks

Add this to your .htaccess file in your root directory:

Code:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www\.graff-life\.com$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://graff-life.com/$1 [L,R=301]

If you can't find your .htaccess file, go to your File Manager and enable hidden files, or add &showhidden=1 to the end of your File Manager's URL.

azilla

Reaction score
it works now. thank u
Edit:
now when i enter my domain it takes me straight to index.php instead of index.html would u know how to solve this issue?

thanks again for ur help

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
it works now. thank u
Edit:
now when i enter my domain it takes me straight to index.php instead of index.html would u know how to solve this issue?

thanks again for ur help

Yes, I do know how to solve the issue. Go back to .htaccess and enter this code on a new line:

Code:
DirectoryIndex index.php

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Sounds like he wanted index.html to load instead of index.php, so that should be

DirectoryIndex index.html

surely?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Sounds like he wanted index.html to load instead of index.php, so that should be

DirectoryIndex index.html

surely?

Yep, you're right, I misread the original post. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.