Issue with site

Status
Not open for further replies.

NINJ4

Reaction score
After days of downtime, the new server, which according to services up/down is supposed to be online does not load my site correctly. As a matter of fact, just about everything fails to load.

http://projectblue.exofire.net/

Just in case you can't see it for various reasons, here's what my site now looks like:

cgi-bin is access denied, and the other is empty. My cpanel confirms I am using .21MB of storage. Could my account please be restored?

NINJ4

Reaction score
bump. I posted this message, the forums went down. I emailed support@x10hosting.com with the same information. Still no response. Can my site please be at least looked at?

NINJ4

Reaction score
BA-BUMP?

I read in another post that my site may have been irreparably deleted, and I would also like to add that the "sustained server hosting" application is down. This is very seriously getting very ridiculous. Is it really too much to ask to get some single admin, moderator, helper, or someone who actually knows what is going on here to post in my thread? Have I done something that has made me anathema to everyone on the x10 team?

I have tried to be polite, but quite frankly, ever since I joined x10, the service has been intermittent at best, and apparently deleting my site at worst. I guess I'm getting what I paid for then, eh?

Normally at the end of a post like that, I would say "sorry if I sound rude," but I'm not this time. All I want, is one little post, saying "we are working on it," hell any kind of acknowledgment at all would have made me feel a little better. I have been blatantly ignored by the entire x10 hosting team, and it is becoming excruciatingly irritating.

Dissatisfaction does not begin to convey my attitude right now, and I hope you will take my post for what it is, a very displeased consumer.

Regards,
-(NIN)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you read the news it should say to you 'We're working on it'. It states very clearly what we are doing and what is going on.

There is no way to easily explain how many things are being re-written and re-coded right now. I could have chose to leave the forums off until these updates were completed and not provide support at all to anyone.

Most of the staff does not have access to any account functions right now because our whole backend is down until we finish updating. So they probably can't help you. There are over 600 accounts for each admin on this site. None of the admins including me get paid to do this, so that means that leaves us with only our free time to deal with 2,400 accounts and keep x10 running. On top of that, I have a full time job, and I'm a full time student.

Everytime this comes up I say these same things and then I ask for suggestions how to fix it. If there was an easy way to do this, believe me I would be doing it. If you know of something I'm not doing that I should be, let me know too.

Our first priority right now is getting our management systems back up and running 100%, we can not deal with every account and every problem right now. I've been checking the forum here and there for issues and fixing them when I can, but like you said.. you get what you pay for.

I'll look into your account shortly when I'm done editing some files.

-Corey

Edit: Actually, after reading the very rude post on your site. I don't want 'consumers' like you here on x10 at all. Everything has been explained in the news, and in posts here on x10. But it seems you didn't take the time to search and find these posts. If you read through the news you would see that we are offering a free upgrade to our sustained server for anyone affected by the move. But since you're so appalled with us, please move whatever files you do have to your alternate host.

Edit2: I have all your files and SQL in a backup from the move, they just didn't get copied to your account for some reason. Email me at corey@x10hosting.com for a link to the zip file so you can have them back.

Last edited:

NINJ4

Reaction score
Yes, very sorry if after a week of downtime my members start getting angry at me. All I know, it ain't my fault. Please allow me to redirect some wrath. :lockd:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll e-mail you a link to your files in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.