Issues afterStarka server migration

Status
Not open for further replies.

gh_naoufel55

Reaction score
Hello,
After Starka server migration, When I try to make dsng.ca as main domain in my hosting panel, i get this message:
The domain you have supplied is already in use.
In my cPanel there is no subdomains, no addon domains, no parked domain.
When i try to open my file manager, in the file manager directory selection window there is 2 website root:
gharsa.10x.mx and dsng.ca
Both send me to public_html which is empty.
In the home directory, there is no public_ftp folder. and other folder are missed or empty.
Softaculous script page don't work and i get this error messge:
The INFO.XML file could not be found! Please report this to the server administrator.
Thanks for help

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
The domain actually belongs to someone else. The forum account names are nearly identical. I'm guessing you signed up for two different accounts?

gh_naoufel55

Reaction score
Hi,
In my forum account, i found this message:
Your current forum account is gh_naoufel55. You may swap usernames if your primary forum account is linked to another client account.
I remember that when i signed up for the first time, i didn't recieve an email confirmation to activate the account, so i submitted the registration form twice wuth same information.
I'm the owner of the domaine name.
I will swap it.
Is there help for my thread?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
There's two things I can recommend. The first is you gain access to your other account, change the main domain, then post a ticket requesting that specific account is terminated. This could be faster if the staff are backed up. Otherwise, I will request a staff member do the same thing for you.

Your old account username is 9nawfel55. Using this, you can sign into your control panel and proceed as I mentioned. Please tell me right away when you are done because you are not supposed to have two accounts. This was an accident, but it still needs to be fixed.

gh_naoufel55

Reaction score
Hi,
9nawfel55 is related to mywife account, I think that we don't need actually more than one account. so i will dot that you recommend.
I will post a thread to delete this account.
Thanks for help

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Your wife can have an account. Just tell her to change her domain and you're good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.