Issues installing mccodes (500 ISE)

adam_chisnall55

Reaction score
Hi, I'm using mccodes V2 at http://2662.x10.mx. When I try to install it, or visit any .php file it tells me;

Code:
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It's all 0777 but I seem to have this issue. Any help?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Side note, I do hope you have a license for it.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Addon. MCCodes has confirmed your domain is unlicensed and therefore you were just permanently suspended under the Warez section of the TOS.

Next time, worry less about the page errors and more about actually making sure you have a legal right to use the software, as you did -not- pay for a license to use said software.

Last edited:

adam_chisnall55

Reaction score
As per MCCodes Copyright:
6. The Customer may upload one copy of the Product to a private server for testing purposes - however, no-one apart from the Customer is allowed to access this testing copy of the Product.

The directory was fully password protected, me being the only person who had access to it. You had no right to suspend my account.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
We're a publicly accessible hosting service, not a private server. Private server, as I understand it with reference to this license and others, refers to a server that is not normally accessible on the internet, such as an XAMPP or WAMP local server. Neither of these are normally accessible to the public in any way shape or form, however x10hosting is.

Edit: Side note, having the entire homedir password protected would count as Script Hosting as well, so there's still two separate violations here. I highly recommend picking up XAMPP, WAMP, or setting up some form of local testing environment for MCCodes in the future.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
MCCodes has asked me to undo the suspension; I will do so however there is 1 major catch: as it currently stands you'd be in violation of the Script Hosting policy of x10hosting, along with not having a valid website.

I highly recommend you download the files/database and install it on a LOCAL testing server as I cannot guarantee this unsuspension will stick.