Issues with CPanel and website after server move... This is the second post!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlaclub

Reaction score
All

The original post was closed when the issues were not resolved.

LadyAnna responded with a new password however I can not still log in to fix an issue of pages missing due to the server move that happened a month ago.

This website has been down since then and I have been trying to get access to fix something that x10 has broken on me.

I have for some reason been locked out of the cPanel and the account hosting control panel so it seems that I have been wiped from the system.

Since this is also the email system for the club, the club has not recieved emails since the website has been down which causes major issues.

I have not had any issues since first joining x10 2 years ago for this site and now I can not get any assistance that is useful.

Corey you used to have a good setup and I know that you are trying to improve things for the better, but can you please get this site back up and running as it was caused by the server move.

Thank you

Chris

mlaclub

Reaction score
descalzo

Thanks, this link worked and I was able to log in using my forum username and password, however I can not update the cPanel password. LadyAnna changed the cPanel password for me and when I use this to change the password it states that the current password is incorrect.

I have been able to sucessfully log into the cPanel now using the password from LadyAnna only to find that all of the email accounts have dissapeared along with the emails, and only half of the files for the webpage have been restored during the server move.

x10 has done this to me before when they moved from stoli to chopin and they were able to restore the email accounts and emails. Can this please be done again?

Can you also please restore the missing files as the backup feature is now missing from cPanel that stored all of the backups?

Thanks

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.