Issues with Signups / Account Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
We've encountered a number of unexpected issues with the account panel over the last two\three days, many of these issues blocking users' access completely.

If you've had trouble logging into the system, or signing up for an account - Please try again.

Sorry for any inconvenience some of you may have had! I hope most of the issues preventing use of the site are now resolved.

-Bryon

zen-r

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. It's been a week now since I got locked out of the AMP by the new site bugs, & had pretty much given up trying.

I'm pleased to say I'm finally able to log in again, so can confirm that for myself at least, your efforts have now proved successful :)

Whilst on the subject of the new AMP, are you able to clarify what is happening re PHP levels? The new AMP had indicated that people such as myself who were on Intermediate PHP had been downgraded to basic PHP again, requiring another upgrade request. But elsewhere I got the impression that the AMP just wasn't reporting the PHP level correctly. Requesting an upgrade a week ago was what caused me to get locked out. Now I'm back in, & click Upgrade PHP, I get the message ;

"This feature is not currently activated on your account. All accounts are set to x10Hosting's PHP v2."

Does this mean we're all on Basic or Intermediate or something else, & how does one request changes? Is this a temporary interruption while it's being fixed, or is there a more permanent change to the setup now?

tbarb

Reaction score
Does this have anything to do with why my site has been so slow this week? Since last weeking its been loading very slow. thanks!

http://www.timothysnc.com << if u wanna see for yourself the speed

bradlance

Reaction score
I cannot log in to my cPanel since the last 3 days. I am using the free server, and I am sure that my disk space usage is not full. I still I have sent a ticket already to the x10hosting. I am sure that my account is not suspended too. What is happening? When I log in to cPanel using my username and password. I get a message that my login attempt failed. What?! I am sure that my account is up and running as I logging every week to make sure that my account doesn't get suspended. I hope this problem gets resolved quickly as possible. Thank you.

Help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.