Its been months...

Status
Not open for further replies.

danrulz98

Reaction score
I know you guys are moving servers around and whatnot, but this is getting ridiculous.

I go to my site, all it has is a white page that says "main.php".
It's been months since I've been able to do anything...

my account is "danrulz", I know my account exists because I have an account with the billing center (I think its called) and I just got an email saying my account is about to be suspended for inactivity.

I don't care about anything else, I just want my files.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately, since you didn't request a restore of the data to your account after the server moves were done on July 27, it's impossible to restore your data now. Since August 11, all backups from the server move have all been deleted. If you have a local personal backup of your site, feel free to upload it to your account.

danrulz98

Reaction score
So, first you send me no notification that my site is going to be down, then you delete it without my consent, and now its my fault that I can't even log in?

I'm never hosting through this company again.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/130105-overall-update.html

In that update, posted July 24th, it was clearly indicated all the updates were done. If you had problems, you would've wanted to post since the update indicated it was all fixed.

Closing the thread since the issue is resolved, albeit not in the way you, or the advocate who had to deliver the bad news, would've liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.