It's been more than 48 hours since a requested a domain change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm still waiting for a domain change, it still in "Process Wait", what I'm I doing wrong?

Thanks.

What is the domain your tried to change.

If the domain is latinocicias.info then it is your main domain BUT showing that the domain available, It means not registered.

Did you registered it?

Did your changed the Name servers?

Reaction score
What is the domain your tried to change.

If the domain is latinocicias.info then it is your main domain BUT showing that the domain available, It means not registered.

Did you registered it?

Did your changed the Name servers?

Yes I did, it's registered at name.com with x10hosting's nameservers (ns1.x10hosting.com, ns2.x10hosting.com), also I tried putting it as an addon domain and it worked but with a server error (everybody was getting that server error with addon domains), so, that's not a problem with my domain.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes I did, it's registered at name.com with x10hosting's nameservers (ns1.x10hosting.com, ns2.x10hosting.com), also I tried putting it as an addon domain and it worked but with a server error (everybody was getting that server error with addon domains), so, that's not a problem with my domain.

When I search for latinocicias.info on name.com it is saying available. Is it correct? check for spelling please....

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Your domain name here is latinocicias.info

it is not registered at name.com

there is a latinoticias.info recently registered at name.com and pointing at x10.

Reaction score
Your domain name here is latinocicias.info

it is not registered at name.com

there is a latinoticias.info recently registered at name.com and pointing at x10.

The one that is pointing (latinoticias.info) is the one that I want, latinocicias is a mistake that I made, my domain is: latinoticias.info that's the one that I want and that's the one that is pointing to x10, and that's mine.

I repeat, I DON'T WANT latinocicias.info, I WANT latinoticias.info, the one that is with T instead of C.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, sign into the Account Panel and use it to change your main domain to the one you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.